It’s been an exciting week at the PagodaWest Games office. We not only launched Spirit Rush on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, but we were fortunate enough to catch Apple’s eye and get featured on the front page of the App Store in their “New Games We Love” section.
Three individuals we’d like to specifically call out are programmer Aden Krueger for make such sweet and smooth mechanics and Taryn Costello for the delightful and original artwork as well as Tee Lopes for making the sweet, sweet sounds that grace the game. And our intern Stewart just because.
If you haven’t checked out Spirit Rush on the App Store yet, here is the launch trailer, but of course you can click here to go straight to the store.
Check out the screenshot below!
We also received two very awesome preview articles from TouchArcade and OneAngryGamer prior to launch. We always love to see when media, whose articles we read a lot, include one of our games! Here are a few quotes:
- “a pretty cool high score chaser” – TouchArcade
- “The game is a little like other titles like flOw or Snake or maybe even a 2D version of Nights Into Dreams.” – OneAngryGamer
Here are a few of our featured highlights on the App Store:
- Top 5 “New Games we Love”
- Top 10 Overall Free Adventure Games!
- Top 20 Overall Free Action Games!
- Featured around the world in UK, Canada, USA, Spain, Russia, AUS, and more.
- Featured 114 times on iTunes Home Page
- Featured 480 times on iTunes
Well, until next time!